Old 21-10-2008, 07:34  

Manager

KL$: 1.051
Awarded 111 time(s)
Sent 1.166 thank(s)
Received 942 thank(s)
School: PTTH Kim Liên
Class: A3 (2008-2011)

e làm cái này chỉ giới thiệu nhóm nào , ca sĩ nào có bài hay cho cả nhà cùng biết thôi :p

ai thấy thiếu thì bổ sung nhá

James Blunt:

You’re beautiful , Goodbye my lover , High , Tear and rain , Carry you home , Mistakes

Daniel Powter:

Bad day , Free loop , Song 6 , Next Plane home

Justin Timberlake:

Cry me a river ; My love ; What goes around , comes around ; Love stone

Green day:

Boulervard of broken dream ; Wake me up when september ends , Good riddance (Time of your life) ; Home coming ; Holiday , Jesus of Suburbia

Sum41: Pieces ; We’re all to blame ; Some say ; 88 …
Papa Roach : Scars
The Hoobastank : The Reason

Coldplay:

Yellow, The Scientist , Fix you , Swallowed in the sea , In my place , Speed of sound… (dịch lyric mới thấy rõ ý nghĩa của nó , nhiều nghĩa hàm ẩn …)

Air Supply:

All out of love , Making love out of nothing at all , Lost in love, without you , Goodbye …

Mariah Carey:

Bye Bye , We belong together , Hero , Without you , When you belive , I’ll be there , Don’t forget about us , Butterfly … (hầu như bài nào cũng hay )

U2:

Sometimes you can’t make it on your own , Vertigo , The saint are coming , One (ba verson – đc bình chọn có lyric hay nhất mọi thời đại) ; City of blinding lights , Beautiful day , The Sweetest thing (ft boyzones ) ; Miracle drug ; One step closer ; With or without you , Yahweh ,

Bon jovi:

Always , You give love a bad name , Livin’ on a prayer , I’ll be there for you , Thank you for loving me ; It’s my life , Bed of roses ; Hallalujah ; Have a nice day ; Bell of freedom , Last cigarrate , Who say you can’t go home ; Bad madicine ; Keep the faith ; One wild night ; Born to be my baby ; Misunderstood ; Lost highway ; …

T.I :

Whatever you like , No matter what , Dead and gone ; Live your life ; Big shit poppin’ … (nhiều bài hay lắm – album Paper Trail dự kiến là album of the year ^^ )

Eminem:

Mockingbird ; Stan ; Like toy soldiers ; Crazy in love …

50 cent :

Candy shop , Window shopper …

Five (5ive – đã tan rã  )

When the light go out ; Got the feeling ; Closer to me ; Keep on moving ; Until the time is through ; You make me a better man ; How do ya feel …

Busted:

Air Hostess ; Crashed the wedding ; Who’s David ; 3am ; Meet you there ; Why ; Better than this ; Can’t break through ; Nerdy

Good Charlotte:

The Chronicles of life and death ; I just wanna live ; Predictable ; we believe ; The day that I die ; Anthem ; Boys and girls ; Dance floor anthem ; The river ; Lifestyles of the rich and famous

Boyzones :

And I ; Your song ; Everyday I love you ; Words ; My stical experience ; All that I need ; Father and son ; Ben ; Love me for a reason ; You needed me ; Don’t stop looking for love ; Key to my life ; No matter what ; Will be yours ; Picture of you ; When you say nothing at all …

------------------------------
Yêu nhầm thì không tiếc,chỉ tiếc không biết người yêu mình

Từ Bi Hỉ Xả ... nhập môn Học Viện Phật giáo Việt Nam khóa 08-13

Re: list music part 1
Old 21-10-2008, 10:08  

God Member

KL$ (TOP! 12): 7.263
Awarded 49 time(s)
Sent 264 thank(s)
Received 260 thank(s)
School: PTTH Kim Liên
Class: A12 (2008-2011)

thiếu One Republic nè:
Say( All I need); Apologize

Còn Five thì thiếu:
We will rock you(bài nổi tiếng nhất của bọn này mà) và Don`t wanna lose you now

Linkin Park:
Leave out all the rest; What`ve I done; In the end; Somewhere I belong; Numb; THe little things give you away;...còn nhiều bài hay lém

Backtreet boys:
Get down; I still; I want it that way; Inconsolable; Helpless when she smile; Incomplete; Never gone;... còn nhiều nữa

Westlife:
Up town girl; My love; When you`re looking like that; What makes a man; I do; Bop bop baby; Tonight; Queen of my heart; Soledad; Amazing; If your heart`s not in it...

Shayne Ward:
If that`s ok with you; Breathless; No you hang up; Melt the snow; Until you; Tell him; What about me; I cry

The click 5:
Happy birthday; Empty; Jenny; Disco Headlight; ....

Enrique Iglesias:
Can you hear me; Hero; You`re my number 1; Addicted; Don`t turn off the light; Love to see you cry...

Blue:
Curtain falls; Best in me; One love; .... nhiều nhưng hok nhớ hết

------------------------------
Let`s go to the zoo

KLNetBB - Member of Kimlien Network
Copyright © 2002-2009 by dcuongtran
Skin designed by Kusanagi - Banner designed by FunkyJan