Go Back   KLNetBB > DIỄN ĐÀN CÁC LĨNH VỰC > Góc học tập

Old 22-07-2003, 05:27  
shmily16

KL$: 0.00

If I Could Live My Life Again

If I could live my life again, I'd laugh at my misfortunes more and other people's predicaments less. Spend more time counting my blessings, less time scrutinizing my blemishes.
I'd spend more time playing with my children and grandchildren, less time watching professional athletes perform. More time enjoying what I have, less time thinking about the things I don't have.
If I could live my life again, I'd walk in the rain more without an umbrella and listen less to weather reports. I'd spend much more time outdoors in small towns and much less time in tall buildings and big cities. I'd eat more of everything healthy and delicious, less of everything each meal, saving enough on the bill to feed a starving child.
If I could live my life again, I'd get more beach sand between my toes and less friction between myself and others. I'd take more long baths and fewer showers (I can't explain why I've always been in such a hurry to spend my time). I'd spend more time with old people and animals, less time with strangers at clubs and parties.
I'd act the age of my children and grandchildren more and act my own age less. I'd visit libraries, bookstores, and computer networks more and malls and movie theatres less. I'd play the piano more and play fewer mindless games like solitaire. I'd give my spouse and children more tender touches and much less advice.
If I could live my life again, I'd spend more time fully involved in the present moment, less time remembering and anticipating. I'd be more aware of my core values and life mission, and less concerned with the reasons why I might not measure up.
I'd smile more, frown less. I'd express my feelings more, try less to impress my friends and neighbours. I'd forgive and ask forgiveness more, and curse my adversaries less - but most of all I'd be more spontaneous and active, less hesitant and subdued.
When a great idea or spur-of-the-moment adventure popped up - an Easter egg hunt, an open house at school, a game of hide-and-seek, an oppurtunity to solve a problem at work or to satisfy a disgruntled customer, a hay ride, a chance to build a snowman or paint over graffiti, an invitation to watch a lunar eclipse or a shuttle launch. I'd be less likely to stay in my chair objecting, "It's not in our plan" and more inclined to jump up and say, "Yes, let's".

Old 22-07-2003, 06:02  

Phá sản!

KL$: 0

...then I would tell Nhu all the things that make me love her, say " I love you " to her and wait for a reply !!!

Old 22-07-2003, 06:06  

Phá sản!

KL$: 0

...or I would not love Nhu, because it makes me hurt, my heart break !!!.
=> If I could live my life again, then everything I do, I would do it for NHU

Old 22-07-2003, 13:14  
all41n14all

So,U r a mad boy!
U're just a kid and I 'm sure that you don't know what love is!
Love doesn't come as easy as you thought

[ Bài viết được all41&14all sửa lúc 23-07-2003 13:34 (theo giờ GMT) ]

Old 23-07-2003, 12:24  
tbkle

Yes mad, incredibly mad. I am not that old to stop and think about the past. We are young so...looking forwards. " If I could live my life again" hum It doesn't suit me. Well, just think about it when you are about near the coffin.

Old 24-07-2003, 04:31  
ChinhQuai

If I could do so, here are somethings that I would or would not do
- Never be extremely dependent when I was a teen.
- Never do the shit that brought my ass to jail in this damn country.
- Never mess up the classes and end up having my ass whopped.
- Never trust one guy and one girl who I thought, were always there for me.
- Listen to my parents. I mean listen, really.

[ Bài viết được ChinhQuai sửa lúc 24-07-2003 04:32 (theo giờ GMT) ]

Old 20-08-2003, 02:10  
Msus

If I could live my life again, I would love him again and be stupid again, but I'd never regret!!!!!!!!!!

Old 21-08-2003, 18:40  
tbkle

Quote:
If I could live my life again, I would love him again and be stupid again, but I'd never regret!!!!!!!!!!

very compatible with your status "Ta vẫn còn vênh chán!!!"

Old 26-08-2003, 08:27  

God Member

KL$: 532
Awarded 36 time(s)
Sent 169 thank(s)
Received 82 thank(s)
School: PTTH Kim Liên
Class: G (2001-2004)

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinhQuai@24-07-2003 @ 04:31
If I could do so, here are somethings that I would or would not do
- Never be extremely dependent when I was a teen.
- Never do the shit that brought my ass to jail in this damn country.
- Never mess up the classes and end up having my ass whopped.
- Never trust one guy and one girl who I thought, were always there for me.
- Listen to my parents. I mean listen, really.

[ Bài viết được ChinhQuai sửa lúc 24-07-2003 04:32 (theo giờ GMT) ]
Those would really ruin your youth and your whole life, you know that, right? The only thing that is right not to do, is that to be extremely dependent when you were a teen. I am definitely that kind of people, and that causes me lots of trouble now that I'm away from home.. Arghhhhhh

Listening to your parents is always good, of course. I only realized it now that I'm living with a family with small children. Quite late, isn't it? But, well, actually, to listen to your parents all the time also mean to become dependent on them!

I'm very impressed by what you've done other than being dependent. I mean, really! If I were to do everything again, I'd do such impressive things and even more than that! But I'd never wish I could do anything again! And I'm not hoping for that now either!! No, I don't think I want to live my life again!!!

------------------------------
Hãy hôn em giữa đêm khuya bát ngát,
Bên lúa mạch vàng vàng, bên thảm cỏ xanh xanh,
Xoay xoay xoay theo điệu nhạc bồng bềnh,
Váy em xinh xinh, giày chàng bảnh bảnh.

Old 29-08-2003, 10:35  
DR_DRE

If I could change I would
take back the pain, I would
retrade every wrong move that I made, I would...
If I could stand up and take the blame I would...
If I could take all the save to the grave I would... (Linkin mode)

And even thought she'll KICK me again, I'll still ask her to love me again!

Old 30-08-2003, 21:44  

God Member

KL$: 532
Awarded 36 time(s)
Sent 169 thank(s)
Received 82 thank(s)
School: PTTH Kim Liên
Class: G (2001-2004)

Thought you would retrade every wrong move that you'd made.. Isn't it a wrong move - asking her to love you? :p

------------------------------
Hãy hôn em giữa đêm khuya bát ngát,
Bên lúa mạch vàng vàng, bên thảm cỏ xanh xanh,
Xoay xoay xoay theo điệu nhạc bồng bềnh,
Váy em xinh xinh, giày chàng bảnh bảnh.

Old 31-08-2003, 18:02  
DR_DRE

what I've felt, what I've known never shined through in what I've shown.
but there's something to be so true: love is the unforgiven thing!

Old 02-09-2003, 10:17  
DR_DRE

love is the un4given thing. it doesn't mean that we can live without love. madly?

KLNetBB - Member of Kimlien Network
Copyright © 2002-2009 by dcuongtran
Skin designed by Kusanagi - Banner designed by FunkyJan