Go Back   KLNetBB > DIỄN ĐÀN CÁC LĨNH VỰC > Góc học tập

Old 12-11-2004, 01:28  

V.I.P

KL$: 220
Awarded 1 time(s)
Class: A14 (2003-2006)

my English teacher is very ...sluty! She knows nothing, and I am so sorry to say that, but that's true!
.....She always spells wrong the words and never wants ta know and understand that her students aren't stupid like that!
..Tell me about your opinions!

------------------------------
:X

Old 12-11-2004, 01:49  

God Member

KL$: 145

tình hình là giờ vốn tiếng Anh trong đầu ko còn bao nhiêu ..có viết ra= TA thì lại sợ ngượng ..cứ TV mà táng vậy ...hồi mình học ..3 năm thì dc học liền mấy cô liền : học trên phòng nghe thì có cô trẻ trẻ dạy (ko hiểu giờ cô ý còn dạy nữa ko ) rất hay là cô toàn cho chơi mấy trò TA ,cũng vui phết : nhưng mà ko hay ở chỗ : có lần cô cho nghe 1 bài ...tui nghe rồi ,mang lên nộp ,thật thà nói : cái này em dc nghe trước rồi ...thê là từ giải thưởng 10 cô xoá luôn ..đau và cay
Ko dám nói về trình độ các cô ,vì mình học đã hơn ai đâu ...à cô Uyên dạy chắc là đc nhất

Lãng du ...

Old 12-11-2004, 17:50  

Phá sản!

KL$: 0

Noi that la hoi nam lop 10, minh hoc mot co tieng Anh chan vo cung chan :"> . Co khong phai la khong biet gi, nhung ma la co chiu kho doc sach nen biet ti chut giang cho bon minh, chu minh chac chan co cung chang biet duoc nhieu.
Con nam nay minh duoc hoc co Uyen, co that su la giao vien co trinh do. Nhung tu chung ta khong nen than trach giao vien tieng Anh. Voi bo mon nay, cach hoc co hieu qua nhat la tu hoc, giao vien khong the co anh huong nhieu. co chang chi la may lan cuoi khay co tren lop. :p
Nam ngoai lop minh co mot ban di thi Anh duoc giai nhi day. Gio ban du hoc roi.

Old 13-11-2004, 08:38  
renzokuken

KL$: 0.00

what could i learn from my teacher?
almost nothing !
have nothing to say about her grammar or vocalbulary or whatever, it's all OK, but i can learn nothing!
she only talks and talks without asking 'do u all understand?'
my skills now cant tell u much about her by E (and i cant type VN now ^^)
so bb

Old 15-11-2004, 22:00  

V.I.P

Awarded 1 time(s)

hic! nói bằng TV cho nó nhanh! mấy cô giáo dậy trường mình dậy cánh lắm... các cô chả bao giờ dậy hết trên lớp cả, toàn học thêm thui! mà nói thật nhé! có ai biết bà uyên ko? dậy như dở hơi tếh mà cũng được dậy lớp mình! mà nói thì toàn sai ngữ fáp, sai fát âm!

Old 16-11-2004, 10:42  

kBank Manager

KL$ (TOP! 28): 4.298
Awarded 58 time(s)
Sent 329 thank(s)
Received 236 thank(s)
School: PTTH Kim Liên
Class: A3 (2003-2006)

@ dark_girl: what does "sluty" means??? I don't know this word and i think it never exists in the English dictionary. Maybe I don't know, can you explain? Ok??

My opinion about the English teachers in Vietnamese schools:
They are so nice, but they pronounce the English words incorrectly. I think we should sympathize with them, because they also are Vietnamese as us. Their language is Vietnamese, not English and don't require (of them) so much !!

Nobody falls in love by choice, it is by chance.
Nobody stays in love by chance, it is by work : )

Old 16-11-2004, 12:51  

V.I.P

Awarded 1 time(s)

Yeah! it's the rapper's word! and it means STUPID! do you understand! If you can't find the meaning of it, I think u should listen to rap music more and more!

There're many words that we can't know what it means! So if you wanna know, I can share to u about it!

Old 19-11-2004, 23:23  

God Member

KL$: 170
Class: A15 (2002-2005)

So why you think you're better than your teacher ???
Sluty I've never heard this word in my whole life . Ridiculus
Actually our teacher all transfered from Russian to English ! So it's kind of suck ! But they're better than most of the students in our school right now espeacially some stupid student

Welcome to KLNet 6!

Old 20-11-2004, 00:10  
ChinhQuai

Girl, quite interesting how you said "sluty" is a "rap word". Name the artist and the song for me would you? If you say something, better cite the sources or do something to back it up.
And for whoever says they better than their teachers, here is the fact: Teachers are to teach at a certain level. They are not typically encouraged to raise it to a higher level than highschool. So if you think that you got what it takes, give me your grade report. Otherwise, stay focused and keep on learning.

Old 21-11-2004, 12:35  
kawaii_sb

Mind ur words, girl. But first and more, show ur respect to ur teachers. Who r u to think that u r better than ur teachers? Doesnt matter how brilliant ur report is ... But i beg u pardon, i dun think u r a gud student with gud grade. Be concentrate.
Btw, wat the hell is rap word? Just a suggestion, if u wanna be as "bad" as ur teacher, learn the proper E. The text bks are all for u.
Cheers

Old 06-12-2004, 01:25  
phungthanhhung

there is no such word "sluty"; Dark Girl misspelled it. The word is " slutty"; it's derived from the word "slut" ( = whore which means very bad ). And it means someone ( must be female, i haven't heard anyone using this word for male ) is promiscuous, or another word, she likes to have sexual intercourse with.... a lot of different partners.
This word is very bad and negative, so be careful when u use it.
And it does not mean " stupid " for sure
So it makes Dark Girl an idiot, doesn't it???

U should show respect to your teachers, girl! Dont be as dark as your nick :-s .
U dont flatter right at her face and backstab her five minutes later, do u??

Old 06-12-2004, 23:55  
lexi

eww i can't believe you use the word "slutty" for your English teacher,has she ever sexually harassed you in anyway ?

Well, you're in a vietnamese school, you learn everything in Vietnamese, with vietnamese teachers and students, who speak vietnamese everyday, our first language is not English. Think twice if you're about to criticize others' language skills.

Noone is perfect, it's OK to make mistakes.

I know the conditions and quality of ENglish teachers in KL school. They 're not good at ENglish as they are supposed to be, but hey, it's okay because, it's their job to teach you, by the way, your teachers get paid to teach you whatever they want. Understand that and move on, get over it !

I know you're upset and frustrated, but the least U can do is to ask everyone to sign in a letter to your school's principal to ask for what you want ( to change your English teacher, or whatever ) Speak up for yourself! Be polite, grown up and prepare for the results, you're an adult.

Don't vent here because it's useless, time for action !

I believe in the freedom of speech, to say what I think and express my opinions. No one has to agree with me, but majority rule minority right, everyone should speak out for himself and be respected.

Old 19-02-2005, 16:12  

Phá sản!

KL$: 35

Our teacher cant pro right because
as my teacher said
she had had speaking skill not so bad before she became a E teacher
so she told us to sympathize her
I used to think my speaking better than my teacher but actually, it's wrong idea
may be sth we do better than our teacher. but sometime not
however, i am used to studying E with E teacher so I haven't a lot of ideas about this topic
I cant tell they not good, just not appropriate for me

Old 22-02-2005, 14:11  

Phá sản!

KL$: 0

Quote:
Originally posted by giantlove@12-11-2004 @ 01:49
...à cô Uyên dạy chắc là đc nhất
hehe,chẳng dám được đâu bác ạ...
có lần đi học bồi dưỡng tiếng anh gặp phải một cô lúc chữa bài không biết học sinh chữa đúng hay sai..cuối cùng chọn giải pháp số đông..giải pháp nào được nhiều đứa đồng ý là đúng hơn thì là đúng...

Old 26-02-2005, 13:51  

V.I.P

KL$: 269
Awarded 5 time(s)
Sent 3 thank(s)
Received 18 thank(s)
Class: A1 (2003-2006)

my new E teacher is so well but she is fastidious

Khi bỏ qua tất cả cảm xúc, niềm si mê, sự lãng mạn mà ta vẫn thấy còn yêu thì đó chính là tình yêu.

Old 30-04-2005, 00:27  

Phá sản!

KL$: 130
Awarded 1 time(s)
Class: A2 (2004-2007)

i know just some young E teacher in our school,such as Ms.hoa anh ms duong, they are quite good anh cute but there are some teacher having bad skill,they pron the world very incorrectly and stime give us wrong meaning of the world but i think its the same phenomena of all Vnese teachers

Old 28-07-2005, 16:54  

KL$: 129

How about a very very old teacher of us Mrs MAO
I think she is enthusiastic but she is too old to understand what youth need at an English teacher(in fact ,she is now at the age of your grandmom
In the first term of 10th class we have learnt E with her .its so boring to take part in her class. we even laught at her._that is bad but believe in me if u were me u wuold think so" she is so boring' :O

Welcome to KLNet 6!

Old 28-07-2005, 16:58  

KL$: 129

Fortunately in the second term mrs Mao had retired and our 10A1 has a new English teacher .She is mrs Hoa .Of course, she is younger , funnier,and better than mrs mao . Our lesson became more and more interesting.I really like mrs Hoa

Welcome to KLNet 6!

Old 04-08-2005, 14:49  

KL$: 20
Awarded 13 time(s)
Sent 49 thank(s)
Received 52 thank(s)
Class: G (2001-2004)

Well... to give any comments abt our E teachers...I think it's acceptable.
(can't satisfy ----> accept it )

KLNetBB - Member of Kimlien Network
Copyright © 2002-2009 by dcuongtran
Skin designed by Kusanagi - Banner designed by FunkyJan