Go Back   KLNetBB > DIỄN ĐÀN CÁC LĨNH VỰC > Góc học tập

Old 14-02-2003, 07:53  
tbkle

KL$: 0.00

Kissing right way begins in the womb

Two thirds of us instinctively tilt our heads to the right when we kiss, reveals a new study timed to coincide with Valentine's Day.

The 2:1 ratio matches our preference for using the right foot, eye and ear. The bias probably has its origins in our tendency to turn our heads to the right in the womb and for up to six months after birth, says the study's author, Onur Güntürkün.

Güntürkün, of the Ruhr University in Bochum, Germany, observed 124 couples swapping kisses at airports, railway stations, beaches and parks in Germany, Turkey and the US.

"Twice as many adults turn their heads to the right as to the left when kissing, showing that this head-motor bias persists into adulthood," he says. He claims he is not interested in kissing itself at all, but in how asymmetry develops in humans.

Embarrassing moments

Güntürkün included only first kisses with full lip contact and starting from face-to-face positioning in his study. It took him two-and-a-half years to gather the data.

"Couples kiss much more rarely than I expected," he says "In Chicago O'Hare airport, I once waited five hours for two data points."

Güntürkün says he did not have any seriously embarrassing moments during his study. "I tried to be as discreet as possible and disappeared after the first kiss," he says. "But if they spotted me, they sometimes looked at me in a slightly nervous way."

He also admits that his observations became such a habit that he now has to consciously avoid scrutinising kissing couples. "As soon as I see one, I start grabbing my bag to look for my data sheet, but I will recover," he jokes.

Andy Coghlan

Old 20-02-2003, 20:50  

KL$: 172
Awarded 2 time(s)
School: PTTH Kim Liên
Class: J (1999-2002)

Gosh Tùng,
Can't believe you know that much stuff! Haha have you ever kissed then? One more "unbelievable" word if your answer is Yes.

Where on Earth you get those info from? Or do you write them by yourself? I mean all of the topics you've been posting here so far. Anyway, I didn't know you were leaving to "somewhere" until our J friends emailed and let me know. How are you doing? I think we should keep in touch now if you have time.

But anyway, your forum is cool! Way to go!

Chi

------------------------------
Welcome to KLNet 6!

Old 20-02-2003, 22:28  
TrangnarT

You lose a lot of calories while kissing...its like doing exercising

Old 20-02-2003, 22:30  
TrangnarT

Oh one more thing: is it ok to open eyes while kissing?

Old 01-03-2003, 08:25  
tbkle

It is OK but have you ever seen anyone opening their eyes completely while kissing?. I realise that girls often close their eyes while guys always open his ' sparkling' eyes. Why that?.

The solution is

Girls don't want to stare at her sweetheart's beard or big nose so closing eyes may be better

Meanwhile guys are trying to open his eyes as 'large' as possible. They think that would be a marvelous chance to count how many beauty spots there are in her face!

And eternity in just an hour.

[ Bài viết được tbkle sửa lúc 01/03/2003 16:27 (theo giờ GMT+0) ]

Old 12-04-2003, 02:53  
tbkle

"Closing one's eyes while kissing is very instinctive!" , my friend who is reading psychology told me that.

When the light is vague 'cause of too close distance, the more or less they feel sleepy.
And of course, when they're sleepy how can they open their eyes more?.
Interestingly, nearly 100% people asked feeling sleepy just before the event occurs.

So the answer to this can be summaried in just one word " instinct".

Old 16-04-2003, 21:24  
tuthmosis

my kisses have never been perfect.
how can I have one?

Old 16-04-2003, 22:15  

God Member

KL$: 194
Awarded 6 time(s)
Sent 9 thank(s)
Received 29 thank(s)
Class: A1 (2009-2012)

Oh... I don't know how to kiss [
Can you tell me what I must do if I want to sneeze when I am kissing?
[]

------------------------------
May it be so that you are shattered.
I welcome the defeated, the aged. Surrender to me, learn from me, obey me.
May you be at rest. Do not forget the song, do not forget the prayer, do not forget myself. I relieve you of all burdens.

Old 18-04-2003, 12:08  
ChinhQuai

This is hilarious: One time I was kissing the girl and my eyes were wide open. Why? I kissed her (illegally, should I say?) right in front of her house and almost got caught by her daddy. That was close.

Old 20-04-2003, 23:12  
tuthmosis

oh ,what's the happen if her father saw U at that moment
illidan kizz??? whom ? (oh ,dear girl)
i thick U must brush your teeth before ,illidan

Old 10-07-2003, 17:00  
tbkle

Poor me. I am not an expert at this field. I just learn without practicing. It isn't good, right?.

Ask bro ChinhQuai, he is a real MacCoy.

Old 11-07-2003, 02:06  
all41n14all

Hix,but who's MacCoy??I'm really an amateur in love,i don't love anhd don't know how to love a girl.Do i have a steely heart?

Old 21-08-2003, 18:34  
tbkle

Well a couple closing their eyes while kissing means they love each other indeed. A girl opens her eyes while kissing doesn't love her mate. It aslo true in case of guys. So should you open your eyes to verify whether your mate loves you or not?. That's a paradox

KLNetBB - Member of Kimlien Network
Copyright © 2002-2009 by dcuongtran
Skin designed by Kusanagi - Banner designed by FunkyJan